Please note you must bring valid ID with you such as your Passport or Driving Licence.
The course aims to give the managers in construction an understanding of their responsibilities and accountability for site safety, health and welfare.
How long is it?
5 days in a variety of combinations
To enable project managers, site managers and supervisors, as well as proprietors of smaller construction companies have an understanding of their obligations.
To give the managers in construction an understanding of their responsibilities and accountabilities for site safety, health and welfare. The course helps managers and supervisors to:
• Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions and within the context of their management or supervisory role
• Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare
• Recognise a safe site is efficient, economical and productive.
• Understand the specific requirements of CDM
• Management of sub contractors
• Promote a positive health and safety culture
Is there a test?
Ongoing evaluation test papers